Santa joins us all the way from JingleBell Junction as we host our annual Children's Christmas Party - online and FREE for CDLS members.
Santa is ready for Zoom visits from JingleBell Junction up here at The North Pole for members of Cardiff & District Law Society members and their families.
Our annual Children's Christmas Party returns for a virtual gathering with Santa, who will join us for this 30 minute Zoom call LIVE from the North Pole.
As ever, this event is FREE for our members!
Santa will read your little ones a festive story, and:
- Update us on the magic of the North Pole;
- Tell us how the reindeer are doing, names of reindeer, why they line up on the sleigh as they do;
- Tell us about the Elves and what they are doing in the run-up to Christmas;
- Share some festive secrets, and;
- Make sure your little ones are making out their wish lists!
We can't wait to see you and your little ones there. Members are welcome to register on behalf of any young family member - although they might need some help logging on!
Hosted on Zoom by Legal News Wales. Useful information on the platform, below.
We will send you the password within 24 hours of the event. You will receive the event link upon booking but please look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing the password.
To join the session via the Zoom video conferencing platform, you just need to click on the link we send you around 3 minutes before the session time. You can do this from a mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop, but the best functionality and quality of connection is achieved with a laptop or desktop computer, I would advise only using a mobile as a last resort. Zoom is free to use but if you are using it on a mobile phone without connection to wireless internet your mobile service provider may charge you.
When you click on the link you will need to accept pop ups and insert your name and to choose audio by computer if given that choice. When entering your name please enter the name by which you would like us to call you during the session.
• When you join the session you will find yourself placed in a waiting room. Please don’t panic, we’ll let you in at the publicised event time.
• You will then find yourself on mute. Please remain muted unless Santa / the host invites you to unmute your elves!
• It’s very quick and easy to join the session and when you do, your camera image will automatically show to myself and the rest of the group and we will be able to hear what you say and any sounds around you when you are unmuted. You should see and hear us too.
You may communicate by using the chat function (direct to host) or by speaking when prompted by the host.
If you have any technical difficulties on the day, please TEXT the host Emma Waddingham, on 07769203856.